Hej hej!
Being busy made me forget to take photos because never before has my iPhone album been so empty (Empty might be an exaggeration. There's still 1060 photos in there...)
But! There have been some moments worth documenting so let's take a look, shall we?
As my birthday gift my mother and I went on a fleamarket spree and I got this beautiful teapot. I have at least nine teapots already but since I broke one a week earlier I thought it was OK for me to get a new one...
Oh, and this is dinner for me. Popcorn and tea. There's nothing better.
One day I rearranged my side of our work room. It solved a lot of problems so I'm very happy with the result.
David and I went to Österlen and it was cold as heck in the house!
I made a fruit plate that looked and tasted amazing.
We ate roasted tomato soup and garlic bread while it was storming outside.
One day I woke up to this gorgeous light. It had been rainy and stormy the entire week so this was such a nice change!
It was quite cold that one day. This winter has been SO weird. It's like spring outside and two days ago I saw a Magnolia tree ready to burst out in flowers. I started yelling at the buds "STAY STILL IT'S STILL WINTER YOU FOOLS!"
We found a spooky tree and an INCREDIBLE view.
We also found an over cuddly kitten.
The day we went back to Gothenburg it was foggy.
Midnight picnic on the floor with tea and shortbread working on a flowery GIF.
The week before Christmas I attended the Christmas fair in the mall Nordstan. Here you can see me hiding from customers. No, not really. I was putting things like bags and ribbons and boxes under the table since that was my storage room of sorts.
All the jewelry displayed and ready!
On december 22 it was my last day at the christmas fair and it was David's and my 7 year anniversary. We went for a meal at a nice restaurant and on our way home we kissed in the elevator.
The rest of the night it was packing and fixing mayhem in our work room. The day after we drove to our families and left it all like this to deal with after the holidays. It was reeeally nice to leave it there but not so great to come home to. It's all gone now though.
Alfred and Astor the cat getting to know eachother.
I was working the entire night on New years eve so David and I celebrated a day early. It actually felt like New Years for real. We toasted on our balcony at midnight and watched Fireworks on my phone.
I started the year with being sick in some kind of cold. After staying inside recovering for a few days it was nice to get outside for a walk. We went to the cemetery where it was rainy and sombre and spooky. Just the way I like it.

See you soon again!

Comments (2) Write comment
Show other posts
Shops Lotta Jewelry shop Photo shop